Saturday, November 15, 2008

Surgery 2.

And then, this last Wednesday, November 12th, I had surgery on my other foot.

This one was minor compared to the last one, but still not very fun. I had a bunionectomy! Yes, I know...not really age appropriate, but oh well. Haha. Having such major problems with my other ankle caused me to develop a bunion on my left foot. And I found out I had an extra bone in my left foot as well that caused problems. My surgeon said he had never seen that before. I think his specific words were, "You're kind of like a mututation!" Jokingly of couse...I think! So on Wednesday I said "See ya!" and had it removed. So hopefully, besides hardware removals, my feet should be good to go from now on!
It's been a long recovery that is still going on, but I'm so glad that I was able to have it all done within a short amount of time. And oh man, Nathan has been the best at taking care of me! What a stud! Without him, I would have been in trouble. He's sooo wonderful!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Sorry ....I'm a bit behind

Soooo since your a mutation does that mean you can be in an X-Men movie. Wonder what your special power would be?