Saturday, November 15, 2008

BLOG!


So, I've tried the blog thing before and I haven't done a good job at keeping it up, but I will try again. Anyway, here's the update with us.

I graduated from college back in August. I'm officially a radiologic technologist, so that's sweet. Since then, I've had two surgeries: one on each foot. And now, I'm just trying to recover from those and find a full time x-ray job in the mean time. The market in Minnesota is pretty sad right now. So I'm applying all over the country and praying that a job offer will soon follow. We know God has a plan for us and we're just trying to be patient until He tells us what it is!

Nathan is finishing up his bachelor's in biology at the U. He will graduate in December. Then he plans to take a year and a half off from school. During this time, he'll prepare for med school or nursing school. This is another area with some uncertainty so we'll just see where God takes us!

That really is mostly of what is going on with us, but I will try and keep this updated with the fun little things we do! And this will be a nice way to keep distant family and friends updated as well!

1 comment:

Bob said...

Nice job with your blog spot! I enjoy seeing the pictures and catching up on your news. Thanks for the in-depth description of your surgery. It makes more sense when you can see a picture of it. Keep up the good work! Love, Dad