Sunday, November 16, 2008

Culver's with Kristina


Since life is not really exciting right now, I'll just share our everyday events with you! :)

Today, I went out for lunch with my wonderful friend Kristina. She's such a beautiful person and has helped take care of me during my recoveries. And it's great because she just lives down the street from us. We met when I first moved to Eagan and we both worked at Applebee's. Neither of us are there anymore, but we've moved on to better things! The first picture up top is a picture of us when we were first getting to know each other around two years ago. And the second picture was taken today. There's a little bit of a difference, but not too much.

This was my second outing since the surgery and it was nice to get out. Poor Nathan has been so busy with homework, work, and taking care of me. So this was a nice chance for him to have some quiet study time. I practically passed out when I got home because I was so tired, but it was such a great time!

No comments: