Friday, March 5, 2010

Ok...I'm back...for now.
















Hello!





Yes, it's been since September that I last wrote...I seem to be more of a Facebook girl now. But I'll try to update.





Since September...hmm....I guess I a lot has happened.





We're still living in our amazing townhome in Northfield. I should put some pictures up.





That's all going well. Nathan is still working at the urgent care partime. However, this last January he started going to St. Olaf for nursing! It's very exciting for him. School is right around the corner from us. It's completely different from the U so he loves that. Much smaller class sizes and a much smaller campus. He'll graduate May 2012.





I am still working for Shared Medical Services doing mobile MRI. I've been really blessed in this job over the last 7 months. A truck was just based at the Allina clinic in Northfield! So 2-3 days a week I drive up the street to go to work. So awesome!





The funnest update for us since last time is that we got a puppy! We got Reagan, a vizsla, new year's day! A perfect way to ring in the new year. She is so sweet and we love her to pieces! She's around 4 months old now. She's a great addition to our little family.





Other than that, the same old stuff! Busy with work and school.





Hope you all are doing great!





Love!

No comments: