Thursday, April 23, 2009

Northfield Urgent Care Is Open for Business








Why the picture of Tim Pawlenty? You'll find out further down...haha


My job has officially started!


The Northfield Urgent Care is officially open!


We opened Monday, April 20th and it's been surprisingly busier than we thought.


We've been averaging about 10-12 patients/day which is great for a small community.


I'm really enjoying it. I've only done 1 x-ray, but I've been training in on the front desk and also on rooming patients. So, hopefully soon, I'll be able to do just about everything! I can't wait!

This is our logo. It reminds me of a sign for a sport's bar! haha Whatever works, I guess!


Things are really good for us. Not a whole of new information. We are starting to entertain the idea of moving down to Northfield. We haven't found a whole lot of options yet, but we're still looking. Ideally we'd find a townhome with a washer/dryer in unit! Oh what a luxury that would be!!!!

Well, I hope all is well with everyone!


Oh yeah. The Tim Pawlenty picture. Nathan and I sat next to Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty last Sunday in church which was super crazy! Super cool! We hope you run in 2012, Tim!

No comments: